Brio train Thomas the engine wooden toys Sodor railway Lego Duplo books and games for childern

Tank engine Percy's chocolate crunch DVD movie Find Children's Video with very good stories

More great kids stuff coming soon.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bertie the bus at the county bus station

Bertie the bus at the county bus station
Thomas the tank engine Bertie the Bus shows the kindly face to every body, always having a big pleasant smile.Bertie the bus with passengers they had the Great Race He is a passenger vehicle functioning in the vicinity of Sodor Island and is always gladly and ready to lend a helping hand to the other steam railway trains.

Thomas and friends Bertie will agree that the railway lane tracks are as useful as the country road on the Island of Sodor.

Red Bertie Bus has been the greatest companion of Thomas the Tank Engine and friends ever since they first met. One day they had the Great Race. Thomas & Bertie bus route cross over each other twice at two places, the Bertie bus Thomas the train tunnel & at the railway Thomas level crossing on market road lane.
Pictures of Thomas the tank engine Bertie the Bus Christmas chilly cold winter day with heavy snow
At the end of the Great Race Thomas tank engine eventually came out the victor after Bertie challenge him. The Bertie the bus travel is the best farm road village service on Sodor. On the highway and roads he is taking the passenger travelling each day in the small red bus to the county bus station.

Red Berties the bus at a show county bus station It was a frosty chilly cold winters day with Christmas time heavy snow falling all around the island of Sodor.

Opposite Mrs Kyndley's village cottage house where there was a giant snowdrift, that is the place where poor steam train Thomas got stuck in the snow once. Red Bertie the Bus came down the lane to the great rescue of all the stranded train passengers.

Old vintage lorry Elizabeth and Bertie the bus often will appear in the adventures of Thomas the Tank. On a hot sunny day Edward engine had departed from the train station without Bertie, so big red Bertie the Bus has to chase him along the winding roadways to catch him up, giving him the passengers to carry.

See the Thomas youtube Bertie the Bus video.


Sing a long to the song with the Bertie the Bus lyrics.

Give me a HO if you've got your funky bus fare...HO HO HO

There's a double Dutch bus coming' down the street
Moving pretty fast
So kind of shuffle your feet
Get on the bus and pay your fare
And tell the driver that you're
Going' to a Double Dutch Affair
Fe Fi Fo Fum
Well I'll be darn here it comes
The Double Dutch Bus is on the street
You'd better get off the curb
Move your feet

Bus fare trans-pass
That's the way my money lasts
Aren’t got no car to get around
When I go to work I've got to go downtown
Now I've missed my train
That's a darn shame
When I'm running late no sleep's to blame
If you've gotta wife you know I'm right
Gotta special man well I can understand
Uptown, downtown everybody's getting down
Say uptown say downtown
Well I've missed my bus I know I'm late
I've gotta do something I know I hate
I'm gonna walk to work fifteen blocks
I already got a hole in my socks
Go ahead and laugh that's okay
Cause what I really wanna say
I got bad feet my corns hurt
To top it off I'm lost for work
Let me tell you what I say
When I'm dealing with the funky sidewalk
Let me show you how to walk
When I gotta do my funky walk
Let me tell you what I say
When I'm dealing with the funky sidewalk
I say sugar

No comments:

Island of Sodor toy wooden railway steam train friends

Have a look.

Thomas the tank engine games free online games and train coloring pages for children to print out.

Express train Gordon and Thomas tank engine online games and toys for kids

Where the Sodor steam railway train Thomas the tank engine friends fans come from.

free counters